Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Plan to Help


     I know that during this entire blog I've been saying you guys have to do this, and never do that. However I also need to pull my weight in this issue. I've though ahead, and created a plan for myself, to help... Firstly, I'm going to be more open minded to things, such as fair trade and keep up-to-date with this situation in China. I think that it's super important to always know what's going on especially because I feel so strongly about it.  Secondly, I've also decided to continue to encourage you to share this blog, to keep raising awareness, and show other people reading that this is a truly horrible issue in china, and it's going to take EVERYONE to stop it. I'm going to share it on social media, and with friends and family. Thirdly, I'm also going to be more open to fair trade, because I don't do enough research to find out who made my shirt or whatever. I am willing to spend the time researching, considering I'm spending my time writing these blog posts' for a specific reason. Also, I'm going to look into fundraisers, and do as best as I can to support the kids.  Even if I just donate 1$, or give more money, that's okay! A little can go a long way...I think that everyone else can do it as well, and with a little time and effort from all, we might pull this one off!
Lastly, I'm going to also to get friends and family members involved, encouraging them to also do research and buy fair trade.Whether it be that a child didn't make it, or the adult was paid fair. I will admit that my family and friends aren't that aware of how bad this issue is, and now that I wrote this entire thing, I really think that we have a chance here! So, I'm asking for your help, but I'm also giving you mine. I want the best for those kids, and if it causes me trouble, that's okay. No child should EVER have to go through such torture. I'm not even sure how us humans let it get to this point. But, it's now or never. It's all up to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment